WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
LPU-C collects and subsequently processes personal information by:
- Registration and Inquiry. If you choose to register as alumni, employee applicant, student applicant and inquire about any programs we offer, we will collect basic information such as complete name, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Auto-collected information like web logs. The following information is also automatically collected. The Internet domain and IP address from you accessed our website, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visited on our site. The information help us understand aggregate uses of our site, track usage trends and improve our services but only after any user-identifiable information has been removed.
Cookies are files that many websites transfer to users’ hard drives to enable the site to deliver personalized services or provide persistent authentication. The information contained in a cookie typically includes information collected automatically by the web server and/or information provided voluntarily by the user. Our website uses persistent cookies to analyze search engine usage and web traffic patterns. This information is used in the aggregate to monitor and enhance our web page. It is not used to track the usage patterns of individual users
LPU-C is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the information collected online.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- As permitted or required by law;
- As necessary to protect the University’s interests;
- With service providers acting on our behalf who gave agreed to protect the confidentiality of the data.
DISCLAIMER AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This site may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Kindly check the privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO STATEMENT
The Data Protection Office
Lyceum of the Philippines University - Cavite Campus
Governors Drive, Brgy. Manggahan, City of Gen. Trias
Tel. No.: 046-481-1400
Date Approved: October 23, 2017
Date Published: October 27, 2017
Version 1.4 10/23/17